- You can save over 60% of time to complete your house, compared to the conventional methods.
- The SIP wall is load-bearing and pre-insulated, meaning no extra need for insulation on construction site, compared to conventional building methods where extra insulation is necessary.
- Erection time is known in advance. Therefore, SIP technology offers an accurate delivery date of your project.
- A typical 3-bed house using pre-fabricated panelised walls can be erected in less than 5 days.
- Marley SIPs panels are manufactured under stringent factory controlled conditions for accuracy and quality.
- SIPs wall elements complete with structural openings for windows and doors are Pre-fabricated offsite ready for installation saving valuable construction time on site.
- Based on approved construction drawings, cutting and fabricating SIPs is done in our offsite factory saving construction time on site and reduced exposure to the weather.
- Installing SIPs requires less skilled labour during erection.
- Second fix dry lining can commence without waiting for traditional ‘wet’ trade materials to set.