- Due to their components and the homogeneous material layers, SIPs have a low U-value that gives an excellent thermal performance and therefore lower energy bills.
- Our 120mm thick SIP has a U-value = 0.22 W/m2/K. (The U-value varies depending on the thickness of the panel).
- The insulation values for SIP panels are far superior to conventional framing and insulating methods.
- SIP building is virtually airtight, giving the occupants greater control over the interior environment.
- Energy efficiency will become increasingly important as the cost of heating fuels inevitably increase.
- With our SIP system, clients can save over 50% of their energy bills compared to conventional building methods.
- Because SIPs create a tighter building envelope than conventional insulation, the size of heating and cooling equipment can be reduced.