Structural insulated panels - A new era for the Construction Industry
The world face enormous challenges in supplying a growing population and growing economy with energy and doing so in a way that avoids the hazards of climate change. Residential buildings are 20% of the energy and climate problem. Buildings are responsible for 1/3 of all energy related greenhouse gas emissions. Many businesses and homeowners identify new needs and therefore new technologies.
What kind of energy is consumed?
- Electricity for lighting
- Electricity for air conditioning
- Electricity or fuel for heating
- Fuels for transportation
- Fuel for production of goods
How much energy is consumed by buildings?
- Energy consumption in buildings accounts 40% of the total produced energy
- Electricity demand in the residential sector represents 30% of total need
- Half the energy in the residential sector is spent on heating and air conditioning
Therefore an acceptable solution should meet the following criteria:
- Energy savings
- Cost efficient – saves money
- Environmentally responsible – sustainable and green
- Maintenance and improvement of living conditions
Our solution is based on a sustainable and eco-friendly technology, based on alternative and innovative construction methods, which can dramatically decrease the cost of the electrical bills, providing excellent energy efficiency, while at the same time reducing waste.